Meridian Spas warrants
to the original purchaser that the new pedicure spa will be free from
defect during the Standard Warranty Period (listed below). The shipping
date and the uniquely-coded Serial Number on the back of each spa chair
will justify the start of the warranty period for the product. The warranty
is null and void if the pedicure spa is taken from its initial place
of installation, or it is not installed in accordance with federal,
state or local codes and ordinances. Also, this warranty does not apply
if the pedicure spa has been subject to misapplication, improper installation
or maintenance, negligence, improper cleaning or other circumstances
beyond Meridian's control.
1. Limited Three Year warranty on Spa Shell
2. Limited One Year warranty on the Whirlpool Pump
3. Limited One Year warranty on the Clean jet
4. Limited One Year Parts-Only warranty which covers the Hydraulic System,
Discharge Pump, Massage System and All Electrical Components.
5. Shipping charges will be prepaid on all replacement parts during
the first 90 Days of the stated Warranty Period. After that the customer
is responsible for paying for all shipping expenses.
1. Damage to pump parts and/or motor parts due to obstruction in plumbing
2. Staining, fading or discoloration of plastic surfaces due to exposure
and/or the use of harmful cleaning agents or chemicals.
3. Staining, fading or discoloration caused by improper or poor water
additives not related to the maintenance of proper water are not covered
by this warranty.
4. Staining, fading or discoloration of the seat, armrests or footrest.
5. No returns on any pedicure spas.
6. Unauthorized repairs
7. Freight damage, misuse, neglect, accident, natural disaster and abuse.
8. Natural wear and tear
1. The Dealer shall forward all warranty-related matters to our Customer
2. Serial Numbers and Original Invoice must accompany all warranty claims
3. Customers are responsible for shipping defective parts back to Gulfstream
within 30 days of
receiving new parts or warranty will be void.
4. All parts are to be shipped by Courier Ground Service - average 2-5
5. Any warranty claim that cannot be determined over the phone, the
customer must send photos and original invoice directly to Gulfstream
before any repairs can be performed.
6. Any service performed on the product without Gulfstreams authorization
will also void the Warranty.
7. For Service please call 1-877-622-4853 Ext. 227